Your duties (non-exhaustive list):
- Performance and technical validation of medical biology examinations.
- Management of the technical environment (maintenance, quality control, calibration, failure management, stock).
- Application of the laboratory's quality approach.
- Drafting of quality documents
- BTS in biological analysis / State Diploma of Technician in Biomedical Analysis (DETAB), Laboratory ATM, Laboratory Technologist or equivalent.
- Authorisation to practise the profession in Luxembourg.
- Good command of the French language. Knowledge of English, German and Luxembourgish is an additional asset.
- A first experience in a medical biology laboratory is desired, junior profiles are also accepted.
Skills and qualities required:
We offer a salary commensurate with your experience and skills, a pleasant working environment with prospects for development and the opportunity to take part in the development of an innovative medical analysis laboratory.
Laboratory Technician/ Laboratory Technologist/ Laboratory Technician/ PCR Laboratory Manager (M/F)
Send your application along with your curriculum vitae and cover letter
Test formulaire job